Hi everybody, i’d like to announce the release of Snippet Manager & Injector v4! This time it’s all about speed and comfort. There are some very nice new features, but my focus was: improvement.
Script Files Support
The Injector now indexes and searches your script (ps1) files!
Snippets are great. But, as fast and easy they are created with Snippet Manager, you still need to create them. And you will, very soon, but today you need a function that does … and you know you already did something exactly like this a while ago. Mhm… but what was the name of that script again…?
You can now quickly find a certain script and re-use some of its code. Just type the name or some of the code you are looking for in the search box… done!
Manager and Injector now support regular expressions in all search fields.
– Injectors Code Preview Window now allows to scroll and select parts of the snippet or script code
– Selected code gets copied to clipboard or loaded into auto-injector automatically
– Injector now supports multiple snippet or script locations
– Injector and Manager explorers have separate location lists to allow each explorer being customized for it’s task
– Drag and Drop File and Folder operations
– … and lots of other improvements like: Large Quick-hide Buttons, Expand and Collapse Buttons, a hide-emtpy-folders option etc.
Location indexing and Search speed have been massively improved. On a fast local drive, Injector can search code in thousands of scripts and display its results in under 2 seconds!
Resizable “Floating Launcher”
This has been wished for, so now you can choose three different sizes for the floating launcher button. Happy? :)
Open in External Editor
You can open scripts via double click from Injector in any editor capable of handling powershell scripts.
That way Injector can even serve as an easy access, de luxe “open file” dialog for your script editor, complete with search function!
Start Mode Option
You can now simply set in the options menu, what you want to see when you start Snippet Manager: the Manager window, the Injector window or just the floating launcher button.
And also countless small fixes and nice handling improvements you will discover by yourself… :)
Either turn on the update-check in Snippet Manager 3 or download the installer (or Zip) manually on SnippetManagers home base: here.
That’s it, I hope you enjoy the new Snippet Manager and Injector and as always: please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Have a nice day!