So, this one is all about… what CodeManager was always all about, if that makes sense. :)
The reason I created CM in the first place, was to have an quick and easy way to recycle code. I hate doing things twice and I am annoyingly forgetful when it comes to certain things. So I needed a quick way to find code again that I had already written, but didn’t bother to turn into a easy-to-find snippet.
And CodeManager does that already quite well I think. But, there is always room for improvement, so there is a new advanced search dialog, support for boolean expressions (yeah! :) ), quick folder sorting and a way to quickly set up shop on another machine, share snippets… and so on. Sounds good?
So here is whats new:
Build complex search queries, just with a few clicks or keystrokes.
Custom Search Queries
– Boolean expressions
– Search Scripts or Snippets
– Date Filters
– Node restrictions
Decreased Search Time
Search time via the new advanced
search is now 200% quicker when
searching large scripts
Snippet Backup & Restore
- Quickly create single file backups of all your snippets and scripts.
- Easily share your snippets with a colleague or install them on a new machine.
Backup and Restore
– Manual or automatic backup each time CodeManager exits
– Backup any folder from its context menu
– Hashing Function
– Selective Restore
Quick Setup / Share snippets
– Easily transfer snippets to another Computer
– Install with a click
– Auto Cloud Storage Sync
You can now quickly sort (name or last change date) every folder, node or sub node via its context menu.
- Optimized UI: More space for the snippet explorer
- Enhanced tooltip/quick info – details for objects in the snippet/script explorer
- Enhanced pathfinding and layer separation in Visualizer
- Function Search – search inside selected functions
- New keyboard shortcuts added
- New theme
- New format for snippet packs
As well as about 40 bugfixes and countless little handling improvements.
You can download the installer (or Zip) on CodeManagers home base: here.
Have a nice day,